Keep Your Valuables Safe
Safe deposit boxes at Community State Bank can be an important tool for keeping your antiques, collectibles, important documents, or anything that’s difficult or impossible to replace, safe.
All safe deposit boxes are stored in our bank’s vault. Only the person or persons who are signed on the rental agreement are allowed into your personal box. All safe deposit boxes requires two keys in order to open- one key that’s issued to the renter and the other key the bank keeps. Rest assured, your valuables are safe from fire, water, and a variety of other potential hazards.
What Goes into a Safe Deposit Box?
- Birth, Death, Marriage, and Divorce certificates
- Contracts and business papers, social security card
- Stock and bond certificates
- Stamp and coin collections
- Rare collectibles
- Valuable jewelry
- Precious or heirloom photos, photo negatives
- Property documents
- Car or other vehicle titles
- Personal letters or memoirs